About a third of adults aged 51 and older experience fatigue. Medication use, sleep problems, poor diet and alcohol consumption all have a negative effect on the body. However, for a healthy life, it is very important to stay physically active as you age.
How to be active at any age and get less tired
Everyone feels tired sometimes and that's okay.However, sometimes fatigue can be the first sign that something is wrong in your body.
Many health problems and treatments can make fatigue worse. These include:
- Taking certain medications, such as antidepressants, antihistamines, and medicines for nausea and pain.
- Undergoing medical procedures such as chemotherapy and radiation or recovery from surgery.
- Chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease, liver disease, thyroid disease, etc.
- Sleep apnea and other sleep disorders.
Eliminating a health problem can cause fatigue to disappear.
Take care of your emotions
Ви турбуєтесь про своє здоров’я і хвилюєтесь, що про вас ніхто не піклуватиметься? Ви боїтесь, що більше не потрібні? Такі емоційні стреси можуть вплинути на вашу енергію. Які емоції негативно впливають на спосіб життя:
- Grief at the loss of family or friends,
- Stress from financial or personal problems,
- Feeling that you no longer have control over your life.
Therefore, it is worth working through your emotions so that you do not once again waste your energy on thinking about it. Sometimes you need to turn to specialists.
Get some sleep.
Note that insufficient sleep can contribute to fatigue. Regular exercise can improve your sleep and reduce feelings of depression and stress, as well as improve your mood and overall well-being.
Take care of your habits
Some lifestyle habits can make you feel tired. Here are a few things that can drain your energy:
- Staying too late.
- Consume a lot of caffeine and alcohol.
- Eating unhealthy food.
- Too little exercise.
What is known about boredom?
Boredom can lead to feeling tired. For example, if you were very busy during your work years, you may feel uncomfortable after you retire.
When you wake up in the morning, you may see long days stretching out before you without any planning. It shouldn't be like this. Engaging in social and productive work can help you stay active and improve your lifestyle.
How can you feel more active?
Some changes in your lifestyle can make you feel less tired. Here are some practical tips:
- Keep a diary where you can write down how you feel every day, especially in regards to being tired. This will help you find patterns during the day when you are more or less tired.
- Exercise regularly. Almost anyone at any age can engage in some form of physical activity. Moderate exercise can improve your appetite, energy, and outlook.
- Try to avoid long sleep (more than 30 minutes) during the day. It can make it difficult to fall asleep at night.
- Eat right. Choose nutritious foods to get the energy you need to do what you love.
- Do not smoke. Smoking is associated with many diseases and disorders that negatively affect your energy.
- Ask for help if you feel overwhelmed. Collaborating with others can help make work go faster and be more fun.
- Eliminate deficiency of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, using multinutrient complexes, but preferably of natural origin.
One of these complexes is Relive Balance - a multi-nutrient functional peptide complex of essential amino acids, peptides, vitamins, minerals, adaptogens, antioxidants, polyphenols obtained by fermentation and extraction (at temperatures up to 40 degrees), contains 54 natural plant and animal products. All components of Relive Balance are in natural relationships, act synergistically, without causing harm to the body.