- explain to Koristuvach, how personal data are taken away, they are collected, they are processed, now it is done, what order is taken to transfer personal data;
- tell the User about his rights related to the use of personal data.
- What types of information do we collect?
There are two types of information we collect:
1) Information that is collected automatically, namely:
- Cookies and similar technologies. We use these files for analytics. You can disable these files, if necessary, in the settings of your computer.
- Software information. We may collect information sent to you by your browser, and we may collect information about your software. Browser information includes: browser type, version, IP address, geolocation. Information about the software includes: information about your operating system, its type and version.
2) Information provided by you independently (contact information: name, phone number, e-mail, delivery address, etc.).
The Site does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by you (with some exceptions, such as checking the e-mail address of the User required to confirm the registration of the User) provided by Users of the Site.
- How do we use the information we collect?
We use the information we collect to meet the needs and individual orders of the User, to develop and improve our Site and to maintain a secure environment (detection and prevention of fraud).
- Do we share your information with anyone?
If you provide us with your personally identifiable information, we may transfer the information collected to third parties under any of the following conditions:
- subject to prior agreement with you of such transfer;
- to comply with the security of use of personal data (at the request of state bodies specified by the legislation of Ukraine, to comply with the procedures established by law, taking into account current legal requirements);
- to ensure direct processing and execution of the User's orders (provision of data to service providers, their migration in databases during the operation of the Site, etc.);
- for the operation of the Site (providing data to partners and / or developers (to modify, improve and adjust the Site, which may lead to interaction with databases) of the Site, etc.).
5. Other information
This section contains other important information that our Users should know. This information includes:
- third-party websites.
A cookie is a packet of data stored on the User's hard disk and contains information about the User. Cookies do not usually allow us to identify you. Typically, we use session cookies to store information about your settings, and such cookies are terminated when you close your browser. In most cases, these are analytical or operational cookies. These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, such as which pages they visit most often and whether they receive error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor. All information collected by these files is aggregated and anonymous. It is only used to improve the performance of the website. All this information is anonymized.
When the User makes money transfers using bank cards, they can be made by redirecting to the sites of electronic payment systems UFC, MoneyMovers, PayPal, WebMoney, Qiwi, Google Pay, Apple Pay and others. The security of payments and personal data in this case is ensured by the use of SSL protocol for the transfer of confidential information of the User through closed banking networks of emergency protection. The entry of payment data in this case is carried out through the services of payment services, without the transfer of data to the Site, respectively, payment data are not purposefully processed by the Site.
- What rights do you have?
According to the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection” of 01.06.2010 № 2297-VI (in the current version) you have the following rights (the list is not exhaustive):
- receive information about the conditions for granting access to personal data, including information about third parties to whom your personal data is transferred;
- to access their personal data;
- receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request (except as provided by law) an answer as to whether personal data are processed or stored, as well as receive the content of such personal data;
- make a reasoned request with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
- make a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data if this data is processed illegally or is inaccurate;
- to complain about the processing of their personal data to the Commissioner for Human Rights or to the court;
- make reservations about the restriction of the rights to the processing of personal data subject to consent;
- other rights provided by Art. 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection" and or those that may be defined in other regulations governing the rights of personal data subjects.
The processing of personal data of users who are in the territory of the EU or are EU citizens is regulated by the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU 2016/679. Additionally, the law of the countries of which other users of the Site are citizens (on whose territory they are located) may set additional requirements.
- How do we store and protect information?
We retain your personal information for the time necessary to provide you with services and to fulfill our legal obligations. We undertake, at your request, to delete or anonymize your personal data in order to exclude personally identifiable information, except in cases where we may or are required by law to retain certain personal information involving such situations (including , but not exclusively):
- if we need to keep personal data in order to comply with our legal obligations and obligations related to taxation, auditing and accounting, we keep the necessary personal data for the period provided by applicable law;
- to protect our legitimate business interests, such as preventing fraud or ensuring the safety of our users.
We can take standard procedural and technological measures in the field. These measures are designed to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. The site may use encryption, SSL and password protection to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information. Moreover, we actively monitor and implement information security standards in the course of our activities, in particular, but not exclusively:
- providing access to information only to those employees who need it to provide services to the user;
- signing of non-disclosure agreements by employees;
- signing of non-disclosure agreements and non-disclosure agreements by partners and external companies involved in the performance of certain functions for any unauthorized purposes;
- storage of personal information received from the user, in encrypted form, on servers protected from unauthorized access;
- information hashing.
The security of your information is of great importance to us. However, we cannot guarantee its full protection. If you have reason to believe that the exchange of information with us is no longer secure, please notify us immediately by email: email@example.com.
- Additional conditions: